Wednesday 2 September 2015

Lego Creations

Welcome friends!!! I thought I would give you a little change and make a lego blog! I will still be continuing with my lock blogs but probably more work on this new one. Coming up are some new creations and in depth views on some cool new lego models and machines, take a look below and see what is coming up shortly :) My first creation review will be on a lego padlock (sorry couldn't resist!!!even my lego has to involve security!!) but then we will go ahead and show you my new lego tic tac machine (if I don't eat all the tic tacs before you get a chance!) and then my latest addition, a gum machine that takes money! well here are the preview pics, enjoy!!! 

P.S there are no pictures of my gum machine yet because I have not yet taken them, but they should appear soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment